The Sonachron by Lathem is a dual-purpose, single circuit program timer, ideal for signaling horns and bells or for controlling the On/Off status of electrical devices such as HVAC or appliances. A huge asset for your building’s GREEN efforts.
The Sonachron is user-friendly, with a front-mounted keypad that lets you program the exact minute and weekday(s) of each event.Manual events can be activated at any time by pressing a single key. Press the LUNCH or BREAK key to start unscheduled lunches or breaks. The warning and final bells will automatically ring at the end of the selected duration.
The easy-to-use WORK-ALERTER is a simple, single circuit program timer which lets you set and change your signal schedules on an internal keypad. Includes a built-in horn or it can be used to control a remote horn or bell. Built around a sold state micro-processor–it’s extremely reliable and designed to last for years.
The Sonachron has a large front panel. Red digital time readout and a programming keypad is inside the tamper-proof, locked metal case.
Holds up to 18 programmed events and accommodates weekend cutout. Sounding schedule can be changed at any time. During power failures, the program schedule is battery backed for up to three hours. (Unit does not provide timekeeping during power failures.)
- An optional dip switch can be set for operating the unit as a control device As a control device, the relay latches On or Off according to your schedule
- A keypad allows easy programming and changes to schedule for operating the internal 10-amp dry contact relay
- The weekly schedule can have up to 1,440 events. Each event includes the day(s) of the week and the time
- Signal duration can be set from 1 to 99 seconds
- If desired, a 4-digit security code entry can be required by keypad for preventing unauthorized tampering
- An internal battery retains memory and timekeeping during power failures lasting up to 7 days
- Display can be in 12 or 24 hour format
- Dimensions: 9.5″W x 5.3″H x 3.3″D
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Color: Charcoal Gray and Brushed Steel
- Power: 20 Watts Max
- Standby Power: 1.2 Amp Hours, 6V battery (included)
- Voltage: 115 AC (200V AC optional)