Contemporary brushed aluminum frames offer an upscale look to our high-performance clocks, a smart choice for waiting rooms, physicians’ offices or exam rooms. These high-tech, synchronized clocks are easy to install, keeping time with the rest of the Primex Wireless Clock System.
All Primex Wireless clocks use network time protocol (NTP) to synchronize from an authoritative time source. Analog clocks are equipped with both an 802.11 b/g radio and an Ethernet port, and may be used as NTP-Only synchronized time pieces or remotely configured and synchronized using the Synchronous Network System Applications Management Platform (AMP) software. When used in conjunction with the AMP, diagnostic data, including synchronization status, battery life and wireless connection strength, is retrieved from the clocks and displayed via a web-based interface.NTP-only clocks must be managed and synchronized with a time server individually. Battery-powered, AC or Power over Ethernet (PoE) models are available.
Metal Series Clock Features
- Automatically adjust for Daylight Saving Time
- Operating range: 32° – 158°F (0° – 70°C)
- Clock Lock available on most models features two uniquely shaped hangers that require a sequence of movements to install and remove the clock.
- Customized clock faces are available to display your organization’s name or logo. Please call for more information.
- Requires (2) D-cell alkaline batteries (not included)
- 12.5” (31.75cm)
- Brushed aluminum frame with glass lens
- Single clock depth: 2.83” (7.2cm)
- 15” (38.1cm) diameter
- Brushed aluminum bezel; acrylic bracket and polycarbonate lens
- Mount to wall or ceiling
- Ideal for hallway applications to view from many angles
- Easy to assemble